Sunday, November 02, 2008

exam mode

3rd november until 18 th november:

3rd-Medical radiation
5th-Methodology
9th-Pathology
12th-Pharmacology
16th-Blood banking and transfusion science
18-Tissue banking




some words from al-quran says;
(We do not impose on any self any more than it can stand,With Us there is a Book which speaks truth.They will not be wronged)-Al-Mukminun 23:62

Corrie Ten Boom said:
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow;it empties today of its strength.

my heart racing unnecessarily,my sleep disturbed,i cannot stop worrying because i know i'm not well prepared for exam..........

'O Allah,for Your Merccy I hope,so do not abandon me to myself even for a moment.And correct all my affairs.There is no god but You"(Abu Dawud and classed as hasan by al-albani)

i want to promote a blog which contain motivational stories for those who seek for it http://wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com

ok..assalamualaikum..

No comments: